Invigilation and Relief Teaching
Ncode’s Invigilation and Relief Teaching System for schools is fully online. It can be used by primary schools, secondary schools and junior colleges in Singapore. It allows the school to automatically schedule relief teachers to attend to those classes who’s teachers are absent. The Invigilation and Relief Teaching System comes with the following features and more!
- Allows staff to upload their teaching schedules and timetables into the system
- Groups teachers into different priority groups to be rostered for Relief Teaching.
- Allows staff to submit leave/MC.
- Counters to track how many relief duties each teacher has done, or how many Leave or MC each teacher has taken
- Email notifications to designated key personnel
- Detailed relief teacher allocation algorithm to prevent teachers from being over-scheduled.