The two most popular project types that we get for the EDG Grant are:
(1) Productivity and Innovation projects
(2) Branding Projects
Productivity and Innovation Projects are related to technology adoption, and this pillar is our core service because we can provide a one stop solution to help you with the EDG Grant application, as well as develop and implement the technology solution for you.
On the other hand, Branding projects are a pillar that we do not do, so we will refer such clients to our network of partners who are more suited for this. So the most common question that we get for Branding projects is, what type of work are covered by the EDG?
Below I will share a general list of Consultancy work that will be covered:
Brand Audit Report
- Detailed Brand Diagnostic & evaluation of brand’s proposition in the marketplace. Assessment on Internal branding, external branding, systems & infrastructure.
Brand Identity and Portfolio: - Development of a strategic plan to optimise marketing resources and improve customer communications, conveying the high-level marketing plan to key stakeholders, for the individual plans for specific campaigns.
Brand Strategy Roadmap:
- Development of effective brand strategy that appeals to targeted consumers and offers a differentiated proposition from the competition. This includes the vision, purpose, values, key issues, strategies, brand idea, and tactics. To deliver a consistent brand across the five consumer touchpoints: brand promise, brand story, innovation, purchase moment, and consumer experience.
Marketing Strategy Roadmap:
- Development of a strategic plan to optimise marketing resources and improve customer communications, conveying the high-level marketing plan to key stakeholders, for the individual plans for specific campaigns. Key components include Business Positioning, External Analysis on consumers & competitors, Internal Analysis on business value proposition, Selected Marketing Plans & Implementation Strategy.
- Detailed action plan containing instructions for the execution of the marketing plan, including the audience, channel, and content guide.
- Assessment of internal and external factors, strengths and weaknesses, and competition. Strategic planning on detailed marketing plans, Market Analysis, Strategy Overview & Summary Framework.
Training and Workshops:
- Guided training and workshop on the usage and execution of the above framework and roadmaps
And here, we will share more about the types of branding work that will not be covered by the EDG. Very often, these are digital marketing expenses that are deemed as non-eligible costs for the grant.
Social Media Marketing from these platforms: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Youtube & Google PPC
Social Media Advertising Capabilities include: Brand Awareness Campaign, Driving Traffic to Website / WhatsApp / App, Leads Generation, Engagement campaign, Catalogue Sales Advertising, Increasing Store Visit campaign & Conversion Retargeting Campaign
Management of client’s social media platforms & content creation.
If you are still not sure, feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants anytime!